Understanding IV (Intravenous) Nutrition Therapy
Fibromyalgia & Fatigue
Why do we need Nutritional IV's?
- Poor digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Food sensitivities (Gluten)
- Food allergies/Leaky gut
- Low stomach acid (achlorhydia)
- Dysbiosis, parasites, yeast
- Inflammatory conditions
- Colitis, gastritis
- Surgical causes
- Gastric bypass, lap band, gallbladder removal
- Bad food supply
- Rapid farming
- Pesticides, fungicides
- Lack of minerals in soil
Myers' IV Cocktail
Developed by John Myers, M.D. from Baltimore 30 years ago.
Proven to be helpful in many different disorders.
Call Dr. Allan Kurtz at 818.346.1440 to discuss IV (Intravenous) Nutrition Therapy